Sunday, April 26, 2009

Space Marine Army and Such

Okay.  Been a little bit since the last update.  Mostly because nothing has been going on.  I've been working mostly on building up a new Space Marine army.  Being poor, I'm also attempting to make it for as free as possible.  So the past week or so has been devoted to crafted a Rhino APC out of cardstock.  In case you were unaware, such a thing is an insanely tedious task.  Anyway, another hour or two worth of work and I'll have it assembled.  Just need to paint it after that and repeat another couple times or so and I'll have the vehicle portion of the army taken care of.

Anyway, in events regarding the armour project, I've purchased the extension pipe for the aluminum foundry.    Just need to find a hair dryer with a cool setting/deactivate the heating element in one without a cool setting and the rest is history.  Relating to that, I found some more plaster while cleaning out my garage yesterday.  With that, I'll hopefully have enough to make the mold for my rosarius, as well as remake the mold for the purity seals, which I messed up on my last attempt.

Regarding cleaning the garage, I've gotten rid of a ton of crap in it, so I'll have a nice decent space to work with out there for making the armor/creating terrain.

We've finally hit a nice dry spell after a fair amount of rain, so I'll be heading out to the river in the next day or so to start scavenging some clay from the sediment.

More news to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment